Sunday, March 28, 2010

If you haven't guessed...

Well.

It was a great run, but since October, our lead translator was offered a job and has moved away from the rest of the team here at Burning Bang. This has pretty much caused all work to cease as working full time doing translation work usually equates to not wanting to come home and work on translation stuff as well. As far as myself, your editor, I have been also working and recently switched majors at my University and it has made me quite busy.

First I want to thank those of you who contacted us and supplied us with raws. You are the reason translators like us get by. Also, to every single last one of you who left a comment on the page here. THANK YOU!!!!! It means a lot to see any kind of feedback on our page.

With that, I bid you farewell...until the next chapter in Burning Bang's story.
Something like...Comiket 2010? *wink*

SEE YOU!

-TFH

No comments:

Post a Comment